When first diagnosed with cancer, I came to terms with losing my hair by using humor, my usual method for dealing with life’s rollercoaster ride. Now that my hair is growing back, I might just miss being bald. Sounds a little crazy for a middle-aged chick, right? LOL Hey, there are some major benefits to being bald.
That’s why I’m here to tell you, baldness is bada$$
1. Really makes the eyes pop
It’s amazing, when you don’t have hair, the eyes really stand out. Huh, who knew?
2. Hair NEVER gets messed up
Hair? What hair?
3. Automatic air conditioning
There is one thing better than the wind blowing through your hair….the wind blowing over your shiny, bald head. Oh yeah!
4. FINALLY, I can wear cute hats
Being on the fine side, once my hair was messed up, there was NO fixing it. Now I can wear my darling sunhats, ball caps and cadet caps without worry.
5. Hair NEVER gets messed up from the cute hats LOL
6. Squeaky clean scalp
Move over Head & Shoulders!
7. No hair means no salon appointments, hair products, hair dryers, combs, brushes, picks, perms…
I have saved more than $600 so far this year. Less hair = more shoes, am I right or am I right ladies?
Hope this brings a giggle to your day. Much love Warrior Peeps!